Do more faster by crowdsourcing repetitive jobs.
Houdini allows you to automate small, repetitive tasks so you get more done in less time.
You could spend weeks finding and interviewing freelancers on oDesk or eLance. Houdini lets you start getting work done instantly without interviewing or hiring individual workers.
Setup in minutes, not days
Just choose one of our task templates, fund your account and go. Or create a custom template with the click of a mouse using our visual form designer.
Built-in quality control
Effective quality control is critical to crowdsourcing success. We carefully screen our workforce, then review each task using our proprietary quality control system to ensure accuracy.
Scalable, fully automated
Houdini is fully integrated with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Marketplace, providing access to scalable, on-demand, 24×7 workforce of over 500,000 contributors.
What can you do with Houdini?
Scalable Content Generation
Need to generate thousands of unique product descriptions? Summarize a list of articles? Write ‘alt’ tags for every image on your website? Houdini makes it easy to generate lots of short form content in a hurry. Learn How >>
Tag and Filter Datasets
Working with big data? Houdini makes it easy to employ real human judgment to tag and categorize thousands of images, classify brand sentiment from a stream of tweets, or extract insights from large datasets. Learn How >>
Gather Lots of Data
Need to gather contact information for a list of names, verify business listings, or collect a list of prices? Houdini excels at gathering piles of data from across the web. Learn How >>
Houdini is packed with features.
- Design tasks quickly with Houdini’s Visual Form Designer and library of task templates
- Integrate human labor directly into your applications with ease, using our simple, REST API
- Scalable quality control – automatically verify responses using multiple judgments (“plurality”) or automated review.
- Built-in spam filter uses artificial intelligence to filter out spam and low-quality workers
- Optionally use known answers (“gold data”) to track worker performance.
- Build multi-step workflows to handle more complex tasks